Protect your data by making it invisible
ViPNet SafeDisk protects your information with strong 256-bit AES encryption. Data is stored on a virtual disk which in reality is a hidden file on your hard drive that is recognized by all applications as an ordinary drive.
ViPNet SafeDisk supports real-time encryption ("on the fly") for your notebook or desktop PC? and partitions of any size specified by the user, which are displayed as virtual drives in Windows Explorer.
- 256-bit encryption using the industry-standard AES algorithm.
- Optional two-factor authentification through USB flash disks, SmartCards, iKeys, etc.
- Unlimited partitions (up to the amount of available memory on storage media) in the full version, and up to1Gb partitions in ViPNet SafeDisk Free Edition.
- "Danger" mode to immediately disconnect the partition and securely exit the program.
"Extreme Danger" mode to destroy partition data permanently.
- Support for read-only access to partition.
- Support for automatic connection on ViPNet SafeDisk logon.
- Automatic disconnect after specified timeout of inactivity.
- Auto-disconnect on ViPNet SafeDisk logoff.
- Bundled Clean.exe application for safe-delete.
- Secure deletion of temporary files, cookies, Internet Explorer hystory, secure erase of the recycle bin, cache and recent documents.
- Simple user interface.
- Processor P II 233 or higher;
- 64 MB RAM;
- 20 MB free disk space;
- Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7, 2003/2008 Server
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher